I’ve been a CEO almost for a lifetime. I decided to distill this whole expertise into what became a way of living: business mentorship.
In the over 39 years of career I have been CEO in companies from different industries: FMCG, food production, photo – IT, oil & petroleum products, decorative coating. Since 2012, as a business mentor, I guided and developed oragnizations in additional new business areas such as: furniture production, gardening, agriculture, tourism services, education, steel construction, trading- distribution, NGOs, administration.
I have broad expertise in building and developing companies from various industries, M&A, managing change and crisis over organizations, integrations after acquisitions, defining and implementing growth strategies, relaunching and re-mapping local entrepreneurial businesses.
I am a builder and developer, a leader and a mentor. Giving vision and developing inward growth strategies are my strengths. Mentoring programs:
– Inhouse business mentoring
– Business Diagnosis & Business Models (re-mapping)
– Integrated Business Strategies & Business Development
– Organizational transformation & Strategic Leadership Development
– Business Process Management
– Mergers and acquisitions
– Business Mentoring House (business school, own concept)